contempt of court
If your ex-spouse has been ordered to pay alimony to you and refuses, you may have to file a contempt of court petition to get it paid.  Unlike child support, alimony isn’t subject to wage garnishment or the other typical types of collection efforts. Forced payment of owed alimony must come from a court order which...
Read More